New Features in HERO8 Black
1. Smaller than GoPro Hero 7 Black, more streamlined design
2. Swapping mounts and changing batteries has been made even faster
3. Lens is two times more impact resistant
4. Improved HyperSmooth 2.0 stabilization and TimeWarp 2.0 time-lapse
5. Night-lapse and LiveBurst support
6. Slow motion up to 1080p240 and stability improvements
7. Change easily between lens FOV with Narrow, Linear, Wide, and SuperView modes
8. Media Mod option can add more lighting and audio as well as another screen
9. Optional Battery Mod multiplies runtime 2.5x
10. Optional Display Mod and Light Mod add more capabilies
Beyond Next Level.
With unshakable HyperSmooth 2.0 stabilization and built-in mounting,
8 is the one.
Mod it out.
Add lights, mics and more–and get your creative on.
Now it’s easier to get the best view of whatever you’re doing. Tap through four lenses: Narrow, distortion-free Linear, Wide and SuperView.
A radical enhancement to HyperSmooth, HyperSmooth 2.0 now has multiple levels of stabilization—including Boost—and game-changing in-app horizon leveling.
Get that surreal TimeWarp effect you love—now with automatic speed selection. Or just tap to speed it up or slow it down.
SuperPhoto + Improved HDR
Crank up the contrast, kill the blur and shred. The revamped algorithm delivers badass action shots with detail you never thought possible.
LiveBurst mode captures 1.5 seconds before and after you hit the shutter—so you can pick the perfect shot from 90 still images. Or, share a 3-second 4K video clip. Ah, choice.
Night Lapse Video
Harness that nighttime magic in 4K, 2.7K, 1440p or 1080p and watch the scene come alive with epic detail.
Rugged + Waterproof
When you wanna play rough, HERO8 Black is always game. Plus it’s completely waterproof down to 33ft (10m).
Capture. Edit. Share. Repeat. The GoPro app automatically creates awesome edits and makes it easy to share them with the world.
You call the shots.
Go hands-free with 14 voice commands like “Gopro, start recording.” Or wake the camera up with “Gopro, turn on.”